STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC
RESPECT CODE OF CONDUCT – MATCH OFFICIALS
Play your part and support the FA’s Code of Respect.
- Respect the game, the competition and all other participants.
- Maintain my integrity and approach each game with a positive mind set.
- Be knowledgeable of the laws of the game, regulations and competition rules.
- Set a positive personal example, by promoting good behaviour.
- Embrace and empathise with the spirit of the game.
- Submit accurate and concise reports of misconduct.
- Apply the laws of the game promoting positive actions and not tolerating actions that do not fit the image of the game.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may be:
- Required to meet with The FA, County FA Referee Development Staff or Referees Committee.
- Suspended by the County FA.
(Revised May 2019)