STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC
1. The Club
will be called Stalbridge Youth FC (the 'Club').
2. The Club will be
located at the Playing Fields, Park Grove, Stalbridge, Dorset, DT10 2RA.
3. The correspondence
address of the Club will be the address of the Club Secretary.
4. The Club's team colours will be
5. The aims and
objectives of the Club will be to provide and promote youth football for
children and young people regardless of their
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour,
nationality or ethnic origin, religion or disability.
6. The Club will be affiliated to the County
FA and will abide by and adhere to at all times all rules, regulations and
procedures laid down by the County FA and relevant Youth Football Leagues.
7. The Club, its members and the Committee will abide by The FA's
Child Protection Policies and Procedures, Codes of Conduct and
Anti-Discrimination and Equality Policies. All of these Policies and
Procedures, and Codes of Conduct will be shown on our website and form part of
8. The Club will whilst using the facilities
within the control of Stalbridge Playing Fields Management Committee
at all times adhere to the requirements, procedures and regulations laid down
by the Playing Fields Management Committee or any other
body which has the power of interest in the Playing Fields.
9. The Club will be run by a Committee which will
consist of a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Welfare
Officer (the 'Officials') with at least six members and a maximum of twelve and
be known as the Stalbridge Youth FC Committee (the 'Committee').
10. The quorum for the Committee will be four.
11. Any member of the Club can be elected to the Committee and the Club
will apply equal opportunity to all.
12. The Officials will be elected at the Annual General Meeting which
will be held annually at the end of the season usually in June/July.
13. The Committee will meet monthly and discuss, agree democratically,
and act on affairs of running the Club.
14. The Officials and the Committee will have delegated powers to deal
with ongoing day to day matters of the Club as these arise.
15. A bank account will be opened and maintained in the name of the Club
(the 'Club Account'):
a) The finances of the Club shall be controlled by the Treasurer and the
Committee who will have the power to authorise the payment of expenses from the
Club Account to any member of the Club and authorise the payment to any other
person/persons for services rendered to the Club.
b) The two designated account signatories of the Club Account shall be
the Treasurer and a member of the Committee.
c) Expenditure payments shall be drawn from the Club Account and
authorised by the two designated account signatories.
d) All monies payable to the Club shall be received by the Treasurer and
deposited in the Club Account.
16. A monthly statement of account shall be reported by the Treasurer to
the Committee and a full set of accounts presented annually at the Annual
17. The Club shall retain its accounting records for a minimum of
18. The Annual General Meeting will approve or make decisions concerning
all matters in the running of the Club and will approve or make decisions on
all fees, honoraria and competitions, and appoint all Officials to the
19. The Committee cannot overrule any decision taken at the Annual
General Meeting unless a Special Meeting is called. The Special Meeting
must give the opportunity for all members of the Club to attend. The
quorum for such a meeting will be eight members.
20. All individual Club members will be responsible for any fines or
penalties imposed on them for activities within the remit of the Club.
21. The position of an Official shall be vacated if such person is
subject to a decision of The FA/County FA that such person be suspended from
holding office or from taking part in any football activity or relating to the
administration or management of the Club.
The Committee shall have the power to warn, suspend, expel or take such other
actions deemed appropriate against any member of the Club deemed guilty of
breach of the Constitution or conduct prejudicial to the good name of the Club.
There shall be no right of appeal.
23. A Club member who wishes to resign shall give notice in writing to
the Committee and the Committee will acknowledge in writing such resignation.
A Club member who resigns or is expelled shall not be entitled to claim any, or
a share of, the property owned by the Club and shall return to the Club any playing kit,
equipment, keys or any such other property owned by the Club in their
possession within the timescale agreed by the Committee.
25. Stalbridge Youth FC shall be committed to promote a high standard of
respect with safe and fair play in all of its activities on or off the field of
(Revised May 2019)