STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To Our aims and objectives are to:-
- Ensure a duty of care to all members of Stalbridge Youth FC (the 'Club') and in particular to hold issues of
child protection as a priority.
- Ensure our Constitution, Policies, Procedures and Codes of Conduct are made available on our website.
· - Offer coaching and competitive opportunities in youth football.
· - Promote the Club within the local community.
· - Encourage both boys and girls to become members of the Club.
· - Provide all the Club's services in a way that is fair to everyone.
To - Ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.
· - Provide and promote youth football for children and young people regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or disability.
- Keep within the County FA and local League rules in relation to eligibility of players for competitive
·gi - Give all members a fair chance of participation in training whilst keeping within and working in accordance with the County FA's and relevant Youth League's rules and guidelines.
· - Rotate players whenever possible in order to give all members the opportunity
to play in competitive games whilst keeping within and working in accordance
with the County FA and local Youth League rules and guidelines.
· - Value each member for his/her own contribution regardless of ability.
(Revised May 2019)