STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC believes that every child and young person that plays football should be able to participate in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football.
STALBRIDGE YOUTH FC recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by protecting them from physical, sexual or emotional harm and from neglect or bullying.
The aims of this policy are:
- To develop a positive and pro-active position in order to best protect all children and young people who play football.
- To demonstrate best practice in the area of child protection.
- To promote ethics and high standards throughout football.
The key principles underpinning this Policy are that:
- The child’s welfare is, and must always be, the paramount consideration.
- All children and young people have a right to be protected from abuse regardless of their age, gender, disability, culture, language, racial origin, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
Our Club Welfare Officer is as follows:
Our Club Assistant Welfare Officer is as follows:
(Revised June 2019)